Sunday 26 December 2010

A change of plan

All my previous plans for work I was going to do with Harry have been temporarily chucked, as a friend has got me into clicker training! I have ordered the books, got treats and a clicker and started practising on the dogs - it's really easy and fun!

SO when I have finished the books I will be starting clicker training with Harry. At the moment it's life-threatening trying to go see him as he is in a village with an incredibly icy road. I managed to see him christmas Eve, we spent some time having cuddles and scratches he was dozing in the rare sunshine and so sweet. I love how I can pick up all his feet loose in the field still, I hadnt seen him for over a week and yet it might have only been a day it never makes a difference to him. I really do have to drag myself away from him. I have owned Harry for over a year now, how time flies! I still love my pony more than ever, he really is such a gentleman. Anyway, latest photo of the hairy beast!

1 comment:

  1. I think it's so sweet Fritha; I'm so glad you're into clicker training now! Looking forward to reading more :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete